Dual-Layer Nylon Webbing For Secure Retention Of Holster & Other Gear
- 1¾" wide belt made from two layers of lateral-stitched, mil-spec nylon webbing
- Keeps holster, mag pouches, and other gear securely in place
- Independent laboratory tested to withstand over 8,000 lbs. of force
- Reversible design can be worn with buckle facing left or right
- Durability features include: overlapping hook-and-loop closure strip, heat-sealed edging to resist fraying, and drop-forged steel buckle with durable black Roguard finish
SPECS: Nylon webbing, Black or Coyote. 1¾" (4.4cm) wide, .20" (5mm) thick. Steel buckle, black Roguard finish. To find proper size, measure the length of a leather belt that fits you correctly from the inside edge of the buckle away from the hinge to the hole you currently use. Increase inch size to the range shown in these belt sizes: Medium - 34"-37". Large - 38"-41".