Reduces Muzzle Flash & Muzzle Rise, While It Helps Protect Nearby Personnel From Side Blast
- Redirects concussion forward to provide much better flash suppression than standard military A2 suppressor
- Virtually eliminates side blast to protect nearby personnel during CQB, building entries, and when shooting from inside vehicles
- Lessens felt recoil and reduces muzzle rise to help keep sights on the target for fast follow up shots and superior recoil management on full-auto assault rifles, especially with barrels 13" or shorter
- Easy to install with the same wrench used to remove the factory flash suppressor
- Crush washer included
- Also available with 5/8-24 threads for 6.8 and 7.62 rifles
SPECS: Heat-treated steel, phosphate finish, matte black. 7.62 Model Fits 7.9 oz. 5/8-24 TPI. ½"-28 tpi threads. 3¼" (8.3cm) O.A.L. 1-11/32" (3.4cm) diameter. 7.2 oz. (204g) weight. Fits AR-15/M16/M4 rifles in 5.56mm/.223.