Rugged, High-Quality Machined Forging for Building a Custom Rifle
- Semi-auto, lower receiver serves as the foundation of a fully customized tactical rifle
- Forged 7075 T6 aluminum final machined to mil-spec dimensions to accept a wide variety of aftermarket parts
- Available as a stripped receiver only or complete, fully assembled lower, with fire control system, pistol grip, receiver extension, buffer, spring, and buttstock installed
- Choose adjustable six-position M4-style buttstock of high-impact, molded polymer, or fixed A2 buttstock with “trapdoor” storage compartment like USGI M16s
- Both stocks include sling loop at the toe
SPECS: Receiver - 7075 T6 aluminum, hardcoat anodized, matte black. Buttstock – Reinforced molded polymer. .154" hammer/trigger pin holes. .250" pivot pin holes. FFL required for purchase.