High-Visibility Beam For Daytime Operation; Available With Built-In Tactical Light
- Powerful green dot is visible up to 200 yards in daylight because the human eye sees green much better than red in bright conditions
- “Subcompact" unit fits most rail-equipped pistols
- Activation switch on each side of the housing for ambidextrous operation
- Fits Universal, Picatinny, and Weaver rails, with adapter clamps for S&W M&P, Springfield XD/XDM, Glock, and Taurus pistols
- Auto shutoff preserves battery life; up to 7 hours of operation in pulse mode
- C5L model adds an LED that delivers up to 100 lumens output in continuous mode and 140 lumens in strobe; 6 modes combinations of light/laser output, with programmable strobe/pulse rates and LED output
- Comes with CR2 battery, plus windage/elevation tools, and manual.
SPECS: High-impact polymer, black. 532nm wavelength laser. Uses (1) CR2 battery, included. Fits Universal, Picatinny, and Weaver rails, plus integral rails on Smith & Wesson M&P, Springfield XD/XDM, Glock, and Taurus pistols. C5L - 17/8” (4.7cm) long, 1¼” (3.1cm) wide, 1½” (3.8cm) high. 2.4 oz. (68g) wt. w/battery. 100 lumen light output; 140 lumens in strobe mode.