Brownells Training Group Course Qualifications
Do I Qualify to Take a Brownells Training Group Course?
Brownells Training Group provides training to all Law Enforcement, Military, Corrections, Private Security, and Qualified Citizens. To verify eligibility, one of the following must be submitted with your application (fax or e-mail of scanned copy). Original documents must be presented in person, along with valid, govt issued ID, prior to the start of training.
Valid forms of verification are:
- Valid State DL and either a copy of valid CCW permit, Firearms Owner ID card, Permit to Acquire, or a statement of “No criminal history” from a local law enforcement agency.
- Current Law Enforcement Credentials or Active Duty Military ID.
- Current Federal Firearms License (FFL) or Curio and Relic (C&R) License.
- Course certificate from a Brownells Training Group Course at which credentials were provided within one year prior to the course start date. (We can verify this from our records.)
- An Iowa DL is the only required document for any initial (non-firing) CCW course.
For a Tactical Training Course Registration Form, please click here.