Dual Function Grip Quickly Deploys For Precise Long Range Fire
- Lock grip to bottom accessory rail of your tactical rifle for enhanced control during CQB and a stable bipod rest for precise long-range fire.
- Hit the large, deeply grooved release button, and a powerful spring deploys bipod legs instantly.
- Thumb activated release button sits flush with surrounding surface to prevent accidental deployment.
- Hand-filling grip contours & deep grooves provide solid purchase even when hands are wet.
- Plenty of elevation for standard 30-round magazines to clear the ground.
- GPS-LE is an economical alternative for applications where the steel reinforcements are excess to requirements.
- Both models accept GPRS1 and GPRS2 bolt-on accessory rails, available separately. May be used on many non-AR rifles and light machine guns with forend accessory rails.
SPECS: Reinforced polymer, Black or Desert Tan. 6¼" (15.9cm) long with legs retracted. 8½" (21.6cm) high with legs extended. 1-3/8" (3.5cm) diameter.